[MacDV] iDVD & 3 movies

markflo at mac.com markflo at mac.com
Wed Mar 12 06:24:22 PST 2003

If you want to put chapters on all of them, you'll need to export each one
to a DV file, then import those into a new iMovie 3 project and re-create
your chapters in there.

Wait... you said you only want chapters on one of the movies?  Then just
export the two you *don't* want separate chapters for as DV files and import
them into the chaptered iMovie project and then take that to iDVD.

That's one way to do it anyway.

- Mark

On 3/12/03 4:05 AM, "Joan Keenan" <jkeenan at islands.vi> wrote:

> I'm ready to use iDVD for the first time, but want to include 3 movies,
> one of which I want to break into 6 chapters I have that one ready to
> burn, but how do I add the other movies. If I open them & go to export
> to dvd they open a new idvd screen. I tried going to export to dvd, but
> that says it is not necessary anymore & opens iDVD at a new screen!
> How can I get all the movies on one dvd....they are not long. I'm sure
> there is an easy way...but I can't find it.
> Thanks in advance for your expertise.
>
> Joan

> Send a message to <MacDV-DIGEST at themacintoshguy.com> to switch to the digest
> version.