[MacDV] Re: iDVD & 3 movies

Karl Hayden khayden at iol.ie
Wed Mar 12 09:37:36 PST 2003

I agree 100% with you. How Apple could have released this update is
beyond me. The amount of problems people are having with it is crazy. I
think Apple rushed the project to give Mr. Jobs something to talk about
at the Mac Expo Back in January.

The update is a joke and has been slatted in the IT media all over the
place. I too will see what happens with the next version before I leave
iMovie2.

Karl Hayden