[MacDV] iDVD & 3 movies

Jim Heid jim at heidsite.com
Wed Mar 12 10:11:54 PST 2003

> Subject: [MacDV] iDVD & 3 movies
> From: Joan Keenan <jkeenan at islands.vi>

> I'm ready to use iDVD for the first time, but want to include 3 movies,
> one of which I want to break into 6 chapters I have that one ready to
> burn, but how do I add the other movies. If I open them & go to export
> to dvd they open a new idvd screen. I tried going to export to dvd, but
> that says it is not necessary anymore & opens iDVD at a new screen!
> How can I get all the movies on one dvd....they are not long. I'm sure
> there is an easy way...but I can't find it.

You should use iMovie's "Create iDVD Project" button ONLY when you want to
create a new iDVD project.

To add movies to an existing iDVD project, use the movie browser in iDVD --
simply drag and drop the movies into your DVD.

If you're storing your movies in a folder other than Movies, use iDVD's
preferences command to tell the program where to look for your movies.

Hope this helps!

Best,
Jim
--
Jim Heid
Author/Host, "The Macintosh iLife" book/DVD