[MacDV] Re: Marbella Technologies New Major Discounter of New Macs

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Mar 13 13:28:25 PST 2003

I spoke with one of their 800 toll free sales persons this morning and
I did not get the impression this is a rip off. He said they have sold
dual 1.25 GHz Macs for as little as $1200 since December. What makes
you so sure this is a pure rip off Chas. Do you know someone who has
been ripped off by these guys? I don't know of any horror stories
coming out yet. Do you?

I asked him if Apple had a problem with them doing this and he said
Apple had no problem with them.