[MacDV] Re: Marbella Technologies New Major Discounter of New Macs

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Mar 13 14:27:07 PST 2003

This is the Marbella Technologies website's owner who says he's in
Russia right now.

Fredrick P. Lackey <fred.lackey at bigfoot.com>

<http://www.fredlackey.com>

Dear Fred,
Are you aware how many people are calling you a scam artist and a
thief? You had better refute the nay sayers real fast if you want to be
able to return to America without getting immediately arrested.

Kunga