stumped!

Stan240 at aol.com Stan240 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 16:44:46 PST 2003

Three Questions that I would love to know the answers to.

1. does anyone know if you can use iDVD 3 with iMovie2?

2. I have an iMovie that I added a CD sound track to that plays fine in
iMovie 3.  When exporting that iMovie to QTPro, the audio track is
non-existant. How to get the audio to appear in the QT movie?

3. I have one 4GB iMovie that I am not able to burn in iDVD. Everything
appears like it is burning, but when the hour is up, it spits out the DVD
disc, which turns out to be still a blank disc. When I shortened the iMovie,
it burned correctly. A 4GB iMovie should fit easily on a 4.28GB DVD disc. I
have 20 GB of free space on my HD so that is not an issue. Apple tech fluffs
me off and I am completly stumped!!!!

Many thanks,
Stan