Marbella Technologies New Major Discounter of New Macs

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 13:29:34 PST 2003

> From: Thubten Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org>
>
> No I didn't put up the money. I got to the send us your checking
> account numbers page and balked. And I also wondered why they don't
> take credit card numbers for VISA and Master Card.

I'll tell you why they want the checking account numbers. It's because
when the right time comes (like just before the hammer falls), they
will be able to EMPTY the bank accounts of everyone who has given them
that info, that's why. The agreement that governs electronic
withdrawals does NOT place a limit on how much the business can
withdraw.

Again, to everyone out there, BEWARE. Spread the word. If there's one
thing I can't stand, it's scammers who try to take advantage of a
small, closely-knit community. Why can't they go pick on all those
obviously-more-gullible PC owners out there??

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com - reviews of "Beer Goggles" and
"Pornograhic Apathetic." Check it out!