output to camera audio

Gordon B. Alley galley at texas.net
Sun Mar 16 10:28:30 PST 2003

It might be some sort of conflict or interference from some other
process. Have you tried logging in while holding the shift key down
to keep most third-party login processes from loading? Do that and
try the export to see if it makes a difference.

If you are running pre-OS X, disable any unnecessary startup items
and extensions, and then restart.

--
Gordon Alley  <*>
<mailto:galley at texas.net>