output to camera audio

Derek Raby derekraby at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 16 13:49:30 PST 2003

Are all your video effects rendered, could the Mac be choking as it hits
complicated video layers?  Also you could try turning off external video
when outputting.  Delete any unused audio tracks or video tracks.

As well, try just hitting record on the camera then just playing the
timeline.  Same result as Print To Video except you have to build in the
bars and slate on to the front of your sequence yourself.

Derek