[MacDV] Re: CompUSA and DVD-R $1/each in packs of 10

JM juanm at mac.com
Sun Mar 16 21:36:37 PST 2003

A DVD-R is a DVD-R is a DVD-R unless it doesn't work.

The first time I bought some DVD-R's I got them at MacWorld NY last
summer and didn't pay much for them and they were from China and were
no names. Much of the box was in chinese. They all worked fine and i
had no problems with them.

I am sure there are duds out there but just make certain you get DVD-R
(the ones with the minus sign, not the plus sign)

good luck

Juan