Re: [MacDV] Re: OfficeMax DVD-R @ 80¢ 25 Pack

Thubten Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun Mar 16 22:50:34 PST 2003

My guess is time. Now that 4x media is in the mix, 1 x media is
approaching commodity level of acceptance. Best mail order price is
69¢ in quantity 300. So retail is finally catching up with mail order
on the blank DVD-R media wagon. Also it is just recently that DVD-R
recorders are now down to the sub $150 price point. So they are
becoming much more popular this year than in years past.

Please everyone keep those Sunday morning sale tips coming, I don't get
the inserts because of a strange geographical anomaly between San Jose
and Santa Cruz for San Jose Mercury News inserts that arrive at the
Valley homes but not those in Santa Cruz County.