[MacDV] newbie questions

Robert Schoenburg rschoenburg at schoenburg.com
Wed Mar 19 23:21:29 PST 2003

Russ,

One way to handle this is to break up the project into two smaller projects.
Create a new project in iMovie. Call it Part Two. Quit iMovie. Now, drag
half the captured clips from the old project's media folder into the media
folder for Part Two. When you open the old project, iMovie will complain
about missing clips. Just keep clicking okay. When you open the Part Two
project, iMovie will tell you that it found new clips. Accept them.

Hope this helps.

Bob