Multiple files on VCD

Dennis R. Cohen drcohen at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 06:30:16 PST 2003

On 3/21/03 at 10:22 PM, "Eric Phillips" <PHILLIE at wyeth.com> transmitted
the following electronic message:

>I don't have a DVD player so I can't test this. Can I put multiple
>movie files on a VCD or will only the first file be read by the DVD
>player?

The player will play them sequentially. Assuming that you have Toast 5
Titanium and are using OS X, I would suggest that you give VCD Builder
(donationware by Johan Lindstrom) a try. It will let you build a menu
structure to your VCDs so that you can use the DVD player's remote
control to move from place to place on the disc.

--Dennis Cohen
  iLife Bible (May/June 2003)
  iTunes, iPhoto, iMovie, & iDVD Bible
  MacOS X Bible