Multiple files on VCD

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Sat Mar 22 21:43:04 PST 2003

> From: "Eric Phillips" <PHILLIE at wyeth.com>
>
> I don't have a DVD player so I can't test this. Can I put multiple
> movie
> files on a VCD or will only the first file be read by the DVD player?

As I understand your question, I do this all the time. I gather
together a number of music video MPEG-1 files I've downloaded off
usenet, then I use ffmpeg X to convert them to VCD-compliant MPEG files
(assuming they weren't already) and finally I use Toast Titanium to
burn these files to VCD format. Seems to work fine.

If you are asking if you can put a few movies on, burn a disc, then add
a few more movies and burn again, I think the answer is no.

_Chas_

"[Commercial] radio is absolutely the enemy of music. They  are my
sworn and mortal enemy, and I will have nothing to do with them." -
Elvis Costello, March 2003