OSX/OS9 bootable machines

Fabian Ius Fabian_Ius at edu.yorku.ca
Sun Mar 23 18:25:02 PST 2003

Thanks for sharing your experience Shirley.

By the way, did you install from the CD or did you "copy" the contents of the CD to the hard drive and then install ?

I don't know if this will make a difference, but some of the OS9 apps that I will need to install on an OSX-only bootable machine are small apps that our School Board allows us to download via email, and therefore will be installed while on the hard
drive.

I am taking some of my OS9 apps(installers) on CD to a local Apple seller and test them there before I take home a Dual 1.25 PowerMac.

I'll let you know what my experience is.