iDVD Menus

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Sun Mar 23 10:25:22 PST 2003

I have raised this question before, but did not receive any feedback.
I am finding that after I have burnt a DVD in iDVD3 that when the disc
is played on  a DVD player connected to our TV that the menus are
nowhere the visual quality they were when formulating them on the
computer.   The content  ie. slide shows or movies is coming up OK.

Would anybody care to comment on their experiences with this matter
please?   I don't know whether it is just me, or whether I am expecting
too much.

Thanks,
Ian Tucker.