The Mac Mafia :-)

KathyMac! Mac4Music at MusiCareOnline.org
Thu Mar 27 04:47:14 PST 2003

LOL....Just what the hell kind of list have I stumbled onto? I swear - I
know nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing. Is the the "Soprano's" of Mac OS
X?
LOL!!

> Subject: [MacDV] Re: OT: Best way to destroy used CD-R's

> You could acid etch fanciful patters on the back... or leave it on the window
sill upside down till the dye leaves... or play frisbee with the dogs... snap em
in half...

> I have a good pair of shears that I use to cut it into about 8-10 pieces then
put the pieces ino 2 seperate garbage bags..That way they arent together  at
all.

> we shred them. got a cd shredder at office depot.

> There's always the blowtorch...

> Just take a sharp object and scratch the side with the coating.

> Of course, in our world today you can't be too careful.  A CD shredder would
be the ultimate protection.

> I have the perfect solution. This will amaze your friends as well. Put the CD
in a microwave and set for 3 to 5 seconds.