[MacDV] Question for Jim Heid about iLife

Steven Rogers srogers1 at austin.rr.com
Sat Mar 29 20:39:25 PST 2003

On Saturday, March 29, 2003, at 01:23 AM, Craig Busch wrote:

> My question Jim has to do with how "stable" the iLife package is.  I
> believe you to be a man who knows his stuff and calls it as he sees > it.

I don't see why you persist in asking a person who writes about how to
*use* an application questions that would be suited for a testing lab
or a reporter that specializes in technology news reporting. I'd like
the notable folks on the forum to feel comfortable being here rather
than pressured to add to someone's "iLife stinks" quote collection.

SR