[MacDV] Re: Scanning Photos

Neville Thomas nevillet at clear.net.nz
Sun Mar 30 02:29:17 PST 2003

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 05:05  PM, Carl Flatow wrote:
> Can you share with us what about the Epson software caused you to dump
> it and what VueScan did for you?

The Epson included software was not Mac OS X compatible, apart from a
Scan-to-file utility which was basic.
I found the Epson (Classic) dialogue process either kindergarten or
tortuous.

VueScan is Mac OS X savvy, gives the desired level of control (basic,
intermediate, or advanced) in one panel, and is SO logical.
It's one of the easiest purchase decisions I've made.

Neville Thomas in Auckland NZ