Adobe Premiere DV device certification

czayachkowski at shaw.ca czayachkowski at shaw.ca
Thu May 1 11:05:28 PDT 2003

Shirley,

That is a good question. Will the Canon ZR-60 work with Adobe Premiere
6.5 for Mac OS X? When you look at the models they support under Movie
Capture there are not a lot of Canon models listed so I suspect that
Canon like Sony are very similar from model to model. The Sony DVMC-DA1
is listed as compatible but the DA2 is not listed (though I suspect it
would work). I am wanting to know if the Canon ZR-60 works and if the
Sony TRV-19 works. Anyone out there with any answers? I would kinda like
to know as I do not want to spend money I do not need to. I am on strike
now and I cannot afford to throw money away. I have invested a lot into
my Adobe Premiere upgrade.

Chris