[MacDV] Re: iTunes 4 & The iTunes Music Store

Chris Searles csearles at t-online.de
Thu May 1 11:20:36 PDT 2003

On Donnerstag, Mai 1, 2003, at 07:58  Uhr, Erica Sadun wrote:

> Why not buy it at the US site and ship it to Germany? Wouldn't it
> still cost under 40 Euros?

At Amazon.com it's still going new for $28 and I wouldn't save much
after shipping to Europe. I did see though that someone is offering it
for about $15 (new!) and I've mailed to ask if they ship
internationally. (Forgot to ask if that price includes the CD though.
Is the latter a must-have?)

> So did you try the video capture thing?

Not yet, but the next time I watch that Sheryl Crow video I will.

chris