[MacDV] OT: Basic multi-track audio?

Scott Baldwin sbaldwin at san.rr.com
Sun May 4 09:01:09 PDT 2003

Chas,

Take a look at Montage.  This is a video program, but can handle an
unlimited number of audio tracks.  The program was designed by an audio
company, so it is a decent audio editor.  There is a demo version
available.

http://www.arboretum.com/index.html

It has a very friendly interface and is $150.00

Cheers,

Scott