[MacDV] Re: Rendering question

Cari Machet cvzel at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 21:44:54 PDT 2003

maybe render it at the highest quality then

i don't get why you need to re-import either

just how will you trick into using new files?
i don't know about this
i know you can save your effect and apply it to new
media in Avid
(i think you can in FCP)
is there some way of applying your effect to new media
in AE that i don't know of?

cari

<http://www.macresq.com>