Can't Erase File - Help

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 6 12:47:58 PDT 2003

> From: animal <animal at cuug.ab.ca>
>
> Via a newly purchased formatted hard drive, a pesky file called econ
> technologies has now ended up in my G4 400 (system 9.04).  This G4 has
> and will never be on the internet.  I think econ's an http reference
> file (www.econtechnologies.com/.#1EAE) to a site which is no longer in
> business.

I assure you that www.econtechnologies.com is alive and well and doing
bumper business. They make some great products, one of which you
obviously tried out.

> This isn't affecting my system, but is there anyway to get rid of it?

In system 9? Hmmm. The only suggestion I can offer is to boot from a CD
and see if you can empty the trash that way. Damn, I think we've found
something that is much HARDER to do in 9 than it is in OS X! :)

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com - a review of the Disney documentary
"The Sweatbox." Check it out!