[MacDV] Re: A Lighting Question

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Fri May 9 08:50:21 PDT 2003

So you don't have any way to set the white balance? And you cannot do
maunall exposure?
Go to a prop/set shop and get some dulling spray... and spray that on
the guitar. That will kill the reflections and hopefully your exposure
problem as well...
There are types that are easily removed.

How about that?

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 10:14 AM, Chris Cunningham wrote:

> Put the camera on manuel exsposure
>> So far, I haven't come up with any bright ideas to counter this kind
>> of problem. Anybody care to venture a solution?

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599