On Unsubscribing - a suggestion

David Thrasher idave at earthlink.net
Fri May 9 09:12:32 PDT 2003

I've occasionally have seen people on this list who appear to have
confusion about how to unsubscribe. I was wondering if the information
that appears in item number 6 of the page below could be included in the
boilerplate that follows each message. That way a step can be eliminated
for those who don't care to participate in this list (there are plenty
who do want to stay on it) and we can cut down on bandwidth caused by
messages about this matter. That way we can view only messages about
doing digital video on a Macintosh.

http://www.themacintoshguy.com/lists/MacDV.html

-Dave