[MacDV] Re: A Lighting Question

Steve Robertson stever at mindspring.com
Sat May 10 04:46:29 PDT 2003

Sometimes these threads last so long that the original answers are
forgotten ;-)
I asked the original question about reflections from a guitar, and the
first answer was to switch to manual exposure. I searched the manual
and discovered that I DO have manual exposure control, but not manual
white balance.

But it was actually a friend's camcorder that created the original
problem. I was studying his manual yesterday( Panasonic PVDV 400) and
noticed it has both manual exposure and manual white balance. So, if I
can find the right settings, that should do the trick.

Thanks,
Steve R.