iMovie-Titles-Sound

Ian Tucker carlian at picknowl.com.au
Sat May 10 15:30:40 PDT 2003

A fairly new member of our Apple Club here in Adelaide who recently
switched to Mac has contacted me with a problem he is having with
iMovie.

He is trying to make a title for his movie by creating a still and
placing a title over it.   When he does this a highly audible sound
accompanies the clip.
Secondly, if he places a title over a movie clip the original sound
disappears.

  He says he is using the latest version of iMovie, but I need to verify
this.   Can anyone shed any light onto what is causing the problem and
how to fix it please?    I am wondering if it would be best for me to
just pay him a visit and reinstall iMovie 3 from my CD.

Ian Tucker