Props...

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Sun May 11 11:28:37 PDT 2003

I had over 2000 messages from this list piled up in my email... I just
spent the better part of three days reading and deleting... managed to
winnow it down to 300! Mainly specs, workarounds, future workarounds
and links.

Just wanted to say this list is amazing and give props to all those on
it. Really smart people with great information, great community, and a
remarkable interest in helping others figure stuff out. I get an "a-ha"
almost every day.

Thanks.

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599