DVD Studio Pro & Formats?

Allan Udy allan at golden.co.nz
Sun May 11 14:55:24 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Anyone here using DVD Studio Pro?  I've just upgraded to FCP 3.0
(from 1.2.5), and I'm thinking about buying DSP as well in the near
future, so that I can create DVD versions of the main project I'm
working on at the moment.

I film and normally work in PAL.

Can anyone tell me if DVD Studio Pro can create NTSC AND PAL DVD's
from the one set of source material? Or, do I need to have an NTSC
project in FCP to create NTSC DVDs?

Cheers,
Allan
--
Allan Udy    -   Software Development, Video & VR Production
http://www.golden.co.nz  and  http://www.virtualnz.co.nz

There is nothing worse than a sharp image of a fuzzy concept -- Ansel Adams