[MacDV] No screenwriting software

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Mon May 12 18:57:46 PDT 2003

You guys do not know what you are talking about.  A program like final draft
does many things no Word program will do, like create spot breakdowns of
which scenes a character appears in, along with scene descriptions, so you
can track a character's arc, like transform note cards into scene outlines
and vice versa, like count locations, etc, etc,  Final Draft is one of the
most wisely and widely used programs, and it's worth the $150 just to save
the time creating all those Macros Word makes it so blamed difficult to do
in the first place...