Do not have cash to blow:(

digitalx169 at mac.com digitalx169 at mac.com
Tue May 13 08:13:12 PDT 2003

Ted,

Did it not occur to you we do not all have the pro tools not the pocket
book to go with it? Just like someone said the other day they would
rather save the money on Screenwriting software and rent a 24p camera. A
very sensible way of thinking (IMO) if you do not have a lot of cash to
blow. I just purchased adobe Premiere 6.5 for Mac OS X. I will need now
to think about what miniDV camera to get (thinking of a Sony TRV-19). I
have a wife and a son and another little one on the way so I have
limited monies to spend on my gear. It will take me longer 'yes' to
write this screenplay out the old fashioned way but nothing comes
without hard work.

Chris