[MacDV] Re: We are all PROS!!

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue May 13 14:17:07 PDT 2003

Even if you've had a couple of meetings?

The reason I ask is I've been "shortlisted" for a few things lately,
had one or two fairly in-depth interviews/meetings and then never heard
another word. I know I can make bad impressions etc. and certainly
would not question the reason they pass, but do wonder where the idea
of civility in business went.

You'd think at least a "thank-you very much but" email.
hmmm...
Decline.

On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 04:34 PM, Jim Asherman wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 04:32  PM, Matthew Guemple wrote:
>
>> Speaking of pros. I have a survey.
>> How many of you get call backs when you did NOT get the job?
>> I'm trying to figure out if it's an NYC thing, or if I'm just and
>> ass.  (although I probably already know the answer to that...lol)
>> ________________
>>

> Speaking as an ass, myself, Frequently they don't call back.
> Jim

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599