No screenwriting software

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 13 15:48:40 PDT 2003

> From: "R. A. Cantrell" <racan at flash.net>
>>> Please post a brief discussion of Final Draft versions and ballpark
>>> guesstimates for present pricing of the various versions. TIA.
>>
>> v6. 150 - 200
>  2brf

LOL!

This reminds me of a great article Mad Magazine did in the 50s or 60s.
It was called "Rejection Letters from Various Magazines." The one from
Poetry Magazine was flowerly and in rhyme; the one from True Crime was
narrative and suspenseful.

The one from Readers' Digest (known then most for their condensed
remakes of great classics) was simply: "Sorry! -- Eds."

_Chas_

New at http://filmmoi.blogspot.com - at last, my review of "The Two
Towers." Check it out!