Do not have cash to blow:(--MacDV Digest #2166

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Tue May 13 20:10:09 PDT 2003

Hi, Chris...

Sorry that you seem to have felt I was trying to twist your arm or
something.

If you can get done what you need to, effectively and efficiently in Word,
great.

I certainly understand budget limitations.  In part my previous posts, I was
simply pointing out the benefits of the software, and that there are FREE
demos you might want to download to check out.

If you do check them out, I think you'll have found some tools you'll want
to put on your acquisition list for whenever you can afford them.

Much of the rest of the posts were responses to other people's posts.

Ted.