No screenwriting software

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 13 21:11:28 PDT 2003

> From: ShirleyK <ShirleyKat at cox.net>
>
> I thought this was really funny and put it in my newsletter. All kinds
> of questions come to mind (about timing, for example :-)
>
> On Tuesday, May 13, 2003, at 12:30  PM, Charles Martin wrote:
>
>> 29-Apr-03: Microsoft's MSN division introduces the iLoo, a portable
>> toilet with internet access. MS issues three new "critical" security
>> alerts. (as Dave Barry says, I am NOT making this up.)

Interestingly, Microsoft now CLAIMS that this was a "hoax" deliberately
perpetrated by their own British MSN division. Huh?

This despite evidence that MSN had told many press people a week
earlier that it was a serious product.

I can't wait to see what Scott Adams ("Dilbert") is going to make of
this.

_Chas_

Most popular book in the US, 52 weeks running!
Most popular documentary of all time!
Do you dare to find out why? http://www.michaelmoore.com