[MacDV] Re: Do not have cash to blow:(

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Wed May 14 02:27:09 PDT 2003

>> I remember this movie that followed none of your advice had no budget
>> and the script if there was one was probably written on a used napkin.
>> This was the Blair Witch Project most people considered it a successful
>> project.

Yeah, right, like BWP was just tossed off.  Get real.  That film was
meticulously planned, and still had far more than a 2k budget.  More
importantly, it had a multi-million dollar shill campaign that took
advantage of the novelty of digital film-making and the internet.  That's
really why it was a hit...MYSTIQUE!  Chris...write first, forget about
camera - period - unless you want to shoot them cute babies.  There, now
your budget for money to "blow" is up $1000.  Buy the babies some clothes.