[MacDV] Re: Do not have cash to blow:(

Gerhard Kuhn suspice at hay.net
Wed May 14 05:06:53 PDT 2003

Now Erica this is the first sensible thing I have read in this thread.
The feeling here is of superiority through technology and investment.
Innovation can be inspired by a desperate situation, eg. starvation
budget.  When someone is in midlife and in a relatively comfortable
situation $200 is of little consequence were it can be a major obstacle
for others but that should not prevent them from pursuing their dreams.

Gerhard Kuhn
suspice at hay.net