[MacDV] Re: -lack of call backs--MacDV Digest #2168

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Wed May 14 08:29:10 PDT 2003

Just to be clear... the reason I was curious, was because I had met
with these people a couple of time. Serious meetings that were and hour
or more long... then nothing.

I do make call back, etc. but when you meet with someone and they say
they will be making a decision within a week or two... it just seems to
me that they should call or send an email.

If I don't hear from them, I'm not going to call (although I have
emailed people a few times...no response)

> Does anyone make a call to the potential employer to follow up and
> find out
> what the status is, why "no," and whether they're interested in using
> using
> you for anything else?

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599