[MacDV] Re: No screenwriting software

Richard Brown richard at go2rba.com
Wed May 14 15:44:32 PDT 2003

The funny thing is, Scenario was 90% finished when we decided to port
to a new programming language (and look into more online elements). I
was writing in it, but the print engine wasn't finished, and so...
Much of what I've discussed actually exists and works. The Final Cut
implementation is new and being worked on. Seems it will finally be
necessary to become an Apple developer.

Richard Brown