[MacDV] Re: Recording Audio cassettes to CD

Norm Lamoureux normdlamoureux at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 20:06:32 PDT 2003

Hi Shirley, The iMic that I purchased a week ago from
Griffintechnology came with a "Y" cable that you would
connect your RCA jacks to. Also, I did in fact
download "finalvinyl" from their site. I would agree
that the instructions could be out dated. As for my
tape deack. I have a "JVC" dual cassette deck, but any
old deck will do the job. Remember that when you
record tapes and albums, it records whatever it hears.
So if you've got bad parts on the tape it will  record
the bad spots to. What you hear is what you get. Let
me know how you make out.

Good Luck!
Norm