[MacDV] DVD+R (or +RW) to DVD-R

Mark M. Florida markflo at mac.com
Sun May 18 08:54:34 PDT 2003

If your computer can mount the DVD+R/RW discs, then it should be as easy as
using the Copy function in Toast -- make a disc image, then burn to a DVD-R
disc.  As far as I know the only difference is the physical media -- it
should work the same as far as DVD player playback, just be on a different
kind of disc -- as long as your player can read the disc(s), you'll be fine.

So as long as your computer can read the disc, it should be straightforward
-- I mention this because I have a Pioneer DVR-A04 drive at work that can't
read DVD+R discs, but another G4 with a regular DVD-ROM drive reads it fine.

Hope that helps.

- Mark