iDVD/iMovie 3 questions

Ray Zimmerman rz10 at cornell.edu
Mon May 19 10:20:17 PDT 2003

1. How do I set the default theme that's used when I hit the Create
iDVD Project button in iMovie?

2. How can I split a DV clip file into two separate files? I thought
iMovie used to do this when you split the clip at the playhead. But
in iMovie 3.0.2, even if I split a clip, trash half and empty the
trash it still doesn't change the size of that clip file.

--
  Ray Zimmerman  / e-mail: rz10 at cornell.edu / 428-B Phillips Hall
   Sr Research  /   phone: (607) 255-9645  /  Cornell University