[MacDV] Blair Witch -- so sucked!!

Dennis A. Amith nt2099 at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 19 18:15:00 PDT 2003

On 5/19/03 5:44 PM, "czayachkowski at shaw.ca" <czayachkowski at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just like finally saw the first Blair Witch... what was the big deal?
> Boy, was that a piece of crap! Sorry, but ti was really lousy and not a
> good example of good Filmmaking. I think we could've all done better.
> Don't you think??
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Everyone has their own opinion.  I saw it like two years later and felt that
it was ok.  Definitely different but ok.  I did like how they marketed it
and how the Website made it look like it was based on a true story.  Many
kids believed the documentary as a real thing.

Speaking of movies....(and I'll add the "DVD" to the discussion)

As for filmmaking, any Robert Rodriguez fans?

Check out the "El Mariachi" DVD directed by Robert Rodriguez.  Really good
filmmaking tips and his short film.

Btw, I noticed at the video store the other day that Robert Rodriguez has
another special feature in the Spy Kids 2 DVD on budget filmmaking.  How was
this special feature compared to the "El Mariachi" version?

What did you guys think of "Project Greenlight" Season 1?  Cool DVD set.

daa