Final Draft - gonna make you laugh

czayachkowski at shaw.ca czayachkowski at shaw.ca
Mon May 19 19:38:20 PDT 2003

Hey,

This is going to make you guys like laugh but I downloaded Final Draft 6
for Mac OS X demo and it was so insanely easy! All formatting done for
you it is sort of the screenplay version of GoLive I guess...

Boy, sure allows you to get a lot fo work done though I would say it
still is good to have basic screenplay format knowledge in mind. Where
does it insert scene numbers and page numbers? I think it is worth the
$300.00 it is asking. I can get it for like $309.00 at DV Shop. Is that
a good price? Anyone use this on Mac OS X care to tell me their
experience using it?

Chris