iTunes AAC to iMovie 2

Juan Mariscal juanm at mac.com
Mon May 19 20:23:30 PDT 2003

So, I purchased a song or two or three or more from the Apple Music
Store. It is in iTunes. How come I cannot easily import those into
iMovie? (I think I did it but then the next time I couldn't remember
how)

I can see that it is AAC versus mp3. The mp3s go directly into iMovie
but the AAC files do not.

Is this true in iMovie3 which has the direct internal link to iTunes.

Also, I have QT Pro and that won't let me export the AAC file to
another format.

am I doing something wrong or is this just protecting those files and
songs from being copied.

(I hesitate to ask cuz I know someone is going to lecture me about
pirating which is not what I am doing. I am just exploring and learning
what is possible)

Thanks for your assistance as always.

Juan