[MacDV] Re: OT: InDesign

Rick Gordon rgordon at oz.net
Mon May 19 22:42:18 PDT 2003

Just for the record: InDesign is a completely new architecture and code
base from PageMaker.
PageMaker was good, but did have a few limitations that you might
encounter while doing complex
magazine spreads and other more design-oriented publications - and a
lot of good ideas from PageMaker made it into InDesign - but make no
mistake about it - its a completely different program.

Now back to digital video. My local school got a bunch of eMac's today,
replacing aging Blue & White G3 towers - any good resources for
elementary school video projects?