[MacDV] Re: OT: InDesign

Matthew Guemple mo.og at verizon.net
Tue May 20 15:31:25 PDT 2003

I'm in the same boat, but found out that they actually built a default
Quark Keystroke thing into it as well. You can set those prefs and all
of the old Quark keys like option/apple/D duplicates intstead of the
one ID has built in.

Just being able to switch to those when I need to crank, really
increased my ease of use...

Also it's nice not to have to flatten stuff etc.

The weird thing is that some of the things I find sensible and comon in
Illustrator/PS has diff strokes in ID.
Go figure.

> The thing was a dog until 2.0 came out, but it certainly rocks pretty
> hard now (though I must admit I'm still more productive in Quark, but
> hey it takes a long time to unlearn 12 years of QX!).
>
> _Chas_

Matthew Guemple
Art Director/03
mo.og at verizon.net
646.734.6601
www.gridd.com
http://www.creativehotlist.com/
index.asp?linkTarget=fullProfile.asp&indID=19599