[MacDV] No Audio

Jim Asherman jimash at optonline.net
Wed May 21 17:30:41 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, May 20, 2003, at 05:22  PM, Neil Bennett wrote:

> Hi,
> I have just purchased FCE, and whilst I haven't looked at the 750 page
> manual in any depth so far I was wondering, why I can't hear the audio
> when I'm importing footage from my camera.
> Yes, I know I need to read the manual, but you know what it's like with
> new toys . . .
> Regards
> Neil

It might be possible to make that work but it can mess up your capturing.
Play a little tape to get the meters right if you are using a converter,
and plug your camera or converter into an analog TV, stereo, boombox or
other such device.
Once capture stops but before saving audio usually works just to check
it.
Jim