[MacDV] Moving Out Computer Gear

Illovox Media illovox at oz.net
Sat May 24 17:41:36 PDT 2003

Listas:

I just scored a huge, and I mean HUGE lot of Powerbook 3400c computers from
the State of Oregon.  At this point, I do not know their condition or specs,
but assuming they are functional, I will be offering them tested to this
list.  They are very capable Macs, able to edit video, sound, and pics via
analogue I/O or via FireWire/USB PC Card additions.  The more who order, the
less expensive they will be.  That is my way of saying thanks to all of you
who have purchased and traded with me, because you have been so very helpful
and so very much more enjoyable than venues like EBAY.  I am looking for a
number of things related to this:

1.)  Expressions of interest.  No commitments at this time required, of
course, but it will be good to get a ballpark feel of interest among the
listas.

2.)  I will likely be looking for memory upgrades, powerbooks drives, and AC
adapters for these machines, the more in bulk, the better.  Could also
consider installing your drive and your memory!

3.)  Trades:

I am looking for:

€ Goko &/or Elmo Telecine Projectors
€ S-8 WorkPrinter
€ Beaulieu 7008 S8 Crystal
€ Bauer Digital S8 Camera
€ 3 FAST PCI IDE CONTROLLERS
€ 1 Fast PCI SCSI III card for G-4 QuickSilver
€ large ide, scsi drives...Desktop or Laptop size
€ 1 Internal SCSI CD-RW
€ Radius VideoVision nubus SOFTWARE, MANUALS, etc.
€ pci sound production, input and/or compression cards, OS X Capable
€ HIGH END OS X Capable PCI Video Capture card
€ iMac DV Units (any)
€ 1400 pb units
€ 1 Airport (Extreme?) card for my Quicksilver
€ 1 G3 L2 cache slot upgrade card for 6500

Yours,

Run
EBAY ID: Illovox
98144